Caseworker Alice Pitney

This is the home of Caseworker Alice Pitney, the driving force behind revolutionary self-improvement programs spreading across the state. Remember, "Not wanting help is the clearest possible indication that in fact you need it."

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Upside!!!!

Some people just won't get with the program! Despite all of my efforts, Martin Manning has not yet been located. And, worse still, his book is nearly in print. It's a sad commentary indeed that such filth is allowed to be published in this great country. But let's not forget that I'm Caseworker Alice Pitney -- there's an upside here!! There's always an upside:

When people read about just how miserable and lonely Mr. Manning was before I came into his life, how desperately he needed my help, they will be inspired not only to improve themselves, but to improve others as well. So, Mr. Manning, you've done some good with that book of yours. Don't you feel better about yourself?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger acne treatment said…

    We need inspiration to keep us going. Good inspirations can have a healing effect on our soul and bring the positive from inside of us. It can make things happen, give us self confidence in attaining that college degree that we want so badly...

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger acne treatment said…

    I wanted to improve, I mean physically. I wanted to go to a gym and start body building to show my new found inspiration and joie de vivre...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home