Caseworker Alice Pitney

This is the home of Caseworker Alice Pitney, the driving force behind revolutionary self-improvement programs spreading across the state. Remember, "Not wanting help is the clearest possible indication that in fact you need it."

Friday, March 16, 2007

Eat Your Veggies!!!

CNN reports: "Fewer than a third of American adults eat the amount of fruits and vegetables the government recommends, a trend that's remained steady for more than a decade, health officials said Thursday [...] 'We have more work to do over the next few years,' said spokeswoman Rachel Ciccarone."

I couldn't have said it better myself. And I should know -- I got Mean Martin Manning to eat broccoli, no minor accomplishment. Now it seems that the entire nation needs my help. Here I come, America!!

Keep improving!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home