Caseworker Alice Pitney

This is the home of Caseworker Alice Pitney, the driving force behind revolutionary self-improvement programs spreading across the state. Remember, "Not wanting help is the clearest possible indication that in fact you need it."

Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been away

I have been away for nearly two months, campaigning hard across the country to help make the governor the next president of the United States. Everywhere I go, people thank me for making a difference in their lives. When we win this election, I will be able to do even more to help people improve and make the most of their potential. No matter how much attention Mean Martin Manning tries to attract with his anti-social lawlessness, the caring society we're building is the future. We'll stop him and make the world a better place at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home